|Home » Consulting Services » Information System Implementation
Clinical Information System Implementation
The J2 Group has worked with, and has working knowledge of, the major Perioperative & Anesthesia information system vendors currently in the marketplace. Since we place high value on education, we also keep our team current on the major perioperative system vendor software offerings.
The J2 Group works in partnership with clients. We "roll up our sleeves," working alongside both staff and management to optimize a clinical information system as quickly and effectively as possible. This gives every client the feeling that we are part of their team. We promote a collaborative and collegial working environment so that all team members are empowered to learn as much as possible through the continuum of their perioperative project.
The J2 Group can supplement client project teams as needed. We work closely with Perioperative, Anesthesia, SPD, Materials Management, Finance and IT departments to assist them with understanding the clinical and IT requirements. We have experience as project manager, project team leader, project team member, and other project roles.
Implementation services are:
- Project Management & Project Facilitation are both key areas of our service delivery. Maximizing project resources, we assist the client in meeting critical project timelines and keeping initiatives on the fast track.
- Content Design & Development to include establishment of initial data standards (clinical including PNDS, financial, and materials) for your perioperative system and other integrated applications. We make sure your database is clinically responsive to the services offered at your institution.
- Solution Design Documentation to include design rationale and critical design and content decisions related to organizational, JCAHO, AORN, and software application requirements.
- Preference Card Development including optimal build structure and establishment of shared application data decisions to support SPD & OR Supply Chain initiatives.
- Report Writing to optimize your system output and meet the analysis needs across your health network.
- System Testing required for new system implementations, upgrades or enhancements.
- System Training to provide your project team & staff with the on-going knowledge and understanding necessary to succeed from pre-implementation through go-live. We believe that the quality of training your users receive directly correlates to the level of success you are able to achieve with your information system. J2 can provide system training tailored for all users. During implementation, training services are coordinated with the vendor's training program and augment in-house training resources.
- Interface Planning work starts with appropriate client and vendor resources to ensure accurate development from specification review, requirement identification, testing, and implementation.
Home | The Bottom Line | Consulting Services